Experienced Awning Fitters Required Throughout the UK.
For the installation of parasols, awnings and fixed structures and associated accessories.
- Previous knowledge and experience required.
- Applicants will be, self-employed, for sub contracted work with dependable co-worker. Have up to date Public Liability insurance, and certificates to support site RAMS would be advantageous.
- Have a clean, reliable vehicle (preferably with roof rack), and would also need to possess a comprehensive range of tools for installations.
Indigo will provide:
- Competitive daily rates and overnight allowances if/when required.
- Branded polo tops and high vis vests for use when representing Indigo.
- Supplier training will be provided for new product launches
- Precise details of the goods to be supplied along with locations and site details/conditions
Please reply to Gilly Rogers
Experienced Professional Preferably with Existing Contacts Required.
Established for over 30 years, Indigo Awnings has become one of the UK’s leading suppliers to the leisure industry for high end weather protection including retractable roof fixed structures, giant parasols with heating and lighting, retractable awnings, pavement barriers and fixed screening plus all associated accessories.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced professional preferably with existing contacts and already selling to the pub, hotel and restaurant multiples / the leisure sector in general.
The ideal candidate will be driven and able to demonstrate a successful career to date including business generated via all social media channels. The package will commensurate with experience and results.