Key Accounts Manager
Due to a huge increase in the commercial sector activity and interest in the
utilization of outdoor spaces, we now are looking to recruit a Key Accounts
Manager. It is essential that the applicant has significant experience in the
commercial shading and weather protection market and that he/she has built up an impressive contacts list in the Casual Dining, Hotels, restaurant and pub sectors.
The remuneration package will consist of:
- Basic salary
- Override on all sales
- On target bonus
Company vehicle or own car allowance (a company car will be purchased for the KAM’s sole use following completion of an agreed probationary period)
There will be no upper earnings limit for the successful candidate.
Please forward your C.V. to:-
Mr. Trevor Ruddle
Self-employed Sales Agents Required
With almost four decades of established market leadership, Indigo Awnings is now one of the largest suppliers of commercial grade external shading solutions in the UK.
We are looking for self-employed Sales Agents to work remotely throughout the UK. Remuneration will be on a commission only basis with no upper limit.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a good conversion rate from enquiries to orders and whilst experience in the awnings and outdoor shading market would be an advantage, it is not essential. Full product training will be given along with ongoing technical support. The ideal candidates will be smart in appearance, confident and able to communicate well at all levels.
THIS IS A SELF EMPLOYED SALES DESIGNER / DIRECT SALES AGENT, COMMISSION ONLY POSITION
- Ability to sell high-end products
- Thrive on closing new business
- Great communication skills
- Attractive personality
- Passion and flair for achieving sales
- Ability to work on own initiative and gain referrals
- Great organisation and planning skills
- Full UK driving licence and vehicle
- Available for appointments across daytime, evenings and weekends
- Be ethical with a high level of personal presentation
- The key focus should be on the conversion of qualified leads generated by the company or self-generated and to serve customers by selling products which meet their needs.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet e.g. commercial versus domestic presentations.
- Submit quotations from the published price lists to the end user with subsequent orders to head office.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending training meetings and new product launches.
Sales Agent Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Head Office on 01352 751889 for more information.
Experienced Awning Fitters Required Throughout the UK.
For the installation of parasols, awnings and fixed structures and associated accessories.
Applicants will be, self-employed, for sub contracted work with dependable co-worker. Have up to date Public Liability insurance, and certificates to support site RAMS would be advantageous.
- Previous knowledge and experience required.
- Have a clean, reliable vehicle (preferably with roof rack), and would also need to possess a comprehensive range of tools for installations.
Indigo will provide:
- Competitive daily rates and overnight allowances if/when required.
- Supplier training will be provided for new product launches
- Precise details of the goods to be supplied along with locations and site details/conditions